Thursday, August 28, 2008
Hello? Hello? Are you still there?
Yes I'm still here! I know it has been way too long. I'm sure the 2 people who read this have stopped checking in on me!! We have had a wild and crazy summer! Jam packed with trips to the beach, to Sesame Place, to dear friends houses, to Hershey park, to my brothers, to visit friends from a long, long time ago (high school!)...... I was sooooo looking forward to school starting!!Here we are at the end of our second week of school and knee deep in football, soccer, guitar lessons, my softball games....... does it ever end? It makes me think of the commercials from eons ago.... "Stop the insanity!" ......I think it was an ad for that Scientology book or something... The kids are back in school and I'm on a mission to finish my 'Honey Do' list that I made for myself!! Wish me Luck (I think it will take me all school year at this rate!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh! How are guitar lessons going? Owen and Ethan start piano on Tuesday. If you took pictures of your new patio I'd love to see it if you email it. we are starting our patio around Sept. 15 or so.
It's great to hear from you!
WELCOME BACK!!!!
Of course I keep checking! I have fun reading your blog.
Well, I am glad to see everything is going well, and hope to hear from you soon.
BG
Post a Comment