Monday, March 17, 2008
Abracadabra!
WOW! My little girl is about to have the world at her finger tips! She hasn't even taken her first steps yet but she has figured out how to work the door knobs! I thought I was going to be safe as long as she couldn't walk! Tonight she wanted to get into the hall bathroom and I had shut the door. Well that beautiful little girl stood herself up, turned around to look at me, gave me an 'aren't I so cute' grin and reached up to turn the door knob!! She needs about another 1/2 inch of height to be able to get a good enough grip on it to grab the top and pull down and open it!!! I quickly swept in and moved her some where else so she didn't have time to ponder a solution! WOW! I guess I had better get shopping for door knob guards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my goodness that is awesome! Emily hasn't figured it out yet. Those guards are so great, though. I just hope when the time comes for me to get them that Owen and Ethan will be able to figure out how to use them so I don't have to open the bathroom doors, etc for them every time they need it.
Post a Comment