I know it has been almost a month! I have been dealing with computer problem after computer problem. I just got a new hard drive but they forgot to do some things to set it up correctly! It's a good thing my boys can be mesmerized for hours playing video games while I wait for the computer guys to work their magic! They are getting really good at playing Wii since we've been there so many times!
The final count down has started! The kids are counting down the days until they get to see daddy on the dry erase board on the fridge! We are down to less than a week! I know it is going to go FAST.....too FAST! We haven't seen him in 73 days!!!And we only get to see him for 3 1/2 days.......that's a Yeah and an humf all at once!
I found this website hulu.com and it lets you watch all sorts of TV shows on the computer. It looks pretty cool! I found this gadget for LOST while I was looking at past episodes. I am loving it this season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm counting down the days with you, so excited for you!
Post a Comment