I was in tears through about 95% of it! It was a great show though :) I can relate to certain parts of just about every character. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one going through certain things.
I am a thirty something mom of three who tries to live life day by day and enjoy the little things!! (like the sun setting over the farm in the backyard and the gazillion stars in the country nighttime sky!)
2 comments:
Good morning, Tracey! I haven't been reading blogs or blogging. Too much fun in the sun :)
Was the show any good? I hope it was encouraging and uplifting :)
I was in tears through about 95% of it! It was a great show though :) I can relate to certain parts of just about every character. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one going through certain things.
Post a Comment