Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Diamond Rio Song

I got this in an email and I thought I would share it with you: The song you are about to listen to is from a Las Vegas Diamond Rio concert. They received an immediate resounding standing ovation, and continue to do so every time they perform it! But guess what? Sadly, major radio stations wouldn't play it because it was considered 'politically incorrect'. Consequently, the song was never released to the public. So America , see what you think. If this offering speaks to your heart and you feel a need to share it with friends and loved ones, please do.

5 comments:

PJ said...

Love the song! I got that email about a year ago and bought the cd!! Which reminds me, I'm not sure where the CD is at right now! I think I loaned it to someone! (Although Snopes says that the info about not being played on major stations isn't correct.) (http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/
diamondrio.asp) I think it should have more airtime whatever the reason we don't hear it so much.

PJ said...

And thanks for stopping by!!!

Ballerina Girl said...

Great message! Well worth writing and sharing!
I tagged you in my blog...hope you don't mind!
Come by and see if you feel like doing it
:) BG

Ann said...

I've never heard this one. What a good message. We do need to take a stand. Our nation is moving further and further away from God. Thanks for sharing it, Trixie.

marine's words said...

Hi, I found on BG blog but, for some reason I could not hear the song it would stop and then play againg and stop.Maybe its my computor.thanks,marina