Monday, February 11, 2008

Mom needs a break!

I'm so happy, my mom is coming to my house for a week tomorrow! I am soooooo ready for a helper! Lately every little thing my kids have done has made my BP boil!! My hat goes off to every woman or man who is a single parent 24/7 for an indefinite period of time. I am acting as a single parent now, but there is an end point in sight.......only 360 days left!! Yeah!!!! I thank God for laughter....it truly does fix just about everything!!! Lucky for me it's easy to get a 6 & 8 year old boy to laugh.......just say underwear! Even the baby was laughing at seeing her big brothers laugh! I could hardly stay in my seat!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

YAY!! I hope it is a peaceful relaxing week for you!! :)

What is it about underwear, anyway? My boys think it's hilarious too! It is fun to see the kids laugh :)

Ann said...

Tracey...wake up from bloggy slumber....it's been a WHOLE WEEK and you haven't posted anything...

How was Ellie's birthday??? Pictures!! Post pictures!!