Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ELLIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Wow! My baby is 1! I can't believe it! The months youre pregnant seem to go so slow but that First year went by SOOOOO fast! It is amazing. It's like when that 365th day came she opened a brand new box of tricks! She says OH OO when she drops something on the floor, she has figured out what she likes to eat and what she doesn't like to eat, she has started to get that little girls attitude (when it is still cute) What a wonderful blessing she is! She makes me smile every minute of every day! It is true that God gives you what you need and what you can handle! She makes my days bright!! I Love you Ellie!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

What a little precious!! I miss you guys.

I love that she has figured out what she likes and doesn't like to eat. Does she make an icky face? Emily just picks it up off her tray and throws it on the floor.

I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Still Learning said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! I loved how you described the...."cute girl attitude...while it's still cute." We have that...not so cute now!! It's great to have one(or more) of each.

Ann said...

okay...here i go again...you got your computer back, we'd love to hear from you!!! :)

DOH!!! Your sgt is coming home very very soon!!!!!! I'll be praying for you all, that it is a most blessed week while he's there!!!! Oh man I'm so excited for you to see him again.