Thursday, April 10, 2008
Scrapbooking
I joined my neighbors the other day for a scrapbooking session. I have been wanting to start scrapbooking for quite some time now but I needed the extra nudge. I joined them partly for the scrapbooking and partly for the adult conversation. It has been great. We have met just about every weekday since we started and we spend the afternoon chatting and scrapping. It is just down the street so I can walk there and the kids can get off the bus and just walk down to meet me.(no rushing around!) I have been getting about a page a day done and I now have 5 assembled and 3-4 more about half way done! What a great feeling it is to have this checked off my list of things to do (eventually). I was never sure where to start so I just started with 2008 and I'll work around different places from there! It is so much fun!!!! Definitely a job to do with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I swear something is wrong with me. I'm like the only mom that doesn't scrapbook. I'm just not creative enough. But it sure sounds fun getting together and chatting with friends!
You are to creative enough. You get a piece of paper, find some pictures that go together, stick some glue sticker to the back and add some letters that say what the pictures are about! I do it mostly for the company!
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Hellllooooooo...
Still there? We'd love to hear from you!
Post a Comment