Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm still here.....sort of

Life has been getting at me lately. I am having one of those times when I can't seem to do anything right! I have spent the last week or so in the house because I didn't want to go out and say something stupid, mean, or inappropriate to someone. I think the stress has been getting to me! It will pass but for now I'm just locked in doors and in our yard. I think I should hang one of those 'Trespass at your own risk' signs. Maybe I'll make up my own that says 'DANGER STRESSED OUT MOM' or maybe 'Beware of the stressed out MOM'. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, though. I'm starting to work through all the things that I was supposed to get done but didn't. One of the kids is sick and I'm sure it will pass through all of them with time. But for now it's 'ONE DAY AT A TIME'!

1 comment:

Ann said...

YAY! You didn't stop blogging :) I can't think of anything to blog about either. We need brownies.