Wednesday, December 5, 2007
The Big Day
Tomorrow is the big day for me! I asked my sisters to give me the gift of organization for my birthday, and they did. I have a professional organizer coming to help me basically throw stuff away! I am really excited to get the house down to a manageable amount of "STUFF". I'm quite sure the charitable organizations will jump for joy when they see me coming up their walk!! I'm not quite sure what she will actually do or say but non the less I am really excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh awesome! But first of all, your house is not that cluttered. MY house is cluttered. I should have had her come help me declutter before trying to sell this house. I hid a lot of it in the closets, then the realtor's stager told me to clear out the closets. Ugh. Too much stuff.
I want to see it when it's all done!!
woweee. that's an incredible gift. i can't wait to hear all about how that works! maybe that's what i will need next year!
Post a Comment