Sunday, December 9, 2007
Still waiting
Well, God had another plan for my day on Wednesday...we got a snow storm and the kids were all home instead!! We had to reschedule the organizing session due to having no chance of getting anything done with the kids underfoot! We couldn't reschedule for 2 weeks because the organizer has kids also and she only works every other week. Dec. 19th is the new date.....that gives me 1 1/2 weeks to get more cleaning and purging done. It is probably better that way...right now you can not even see the couch in our downstairs because it is covered with bins, clothes, gift bags I've been saving for 3 years!!! I was creating about 3 bags of trash per room upstairs and I bet I will have more like 6 per room downstairs!! If the 'Fly Lady' could only see me now!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go Tracey Go! I'm cheering you on :) And if there's anything I can do to help, let me know~I'd love to watch the kids for you while you work! Just send them on over :)
Post a Comment