Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookie swap

This past weekend I had a cookie swap at my house. Wow was that fun!! Who knew you could have so much fun at Christmas time!! (LOL) We had seven ladies and about 21 dozen cookies!!! Everyone made their favorites (or whatever was easiest!) brought them over and we all hung out for the afternoon drinking coffee, wine and enjoying each others company. My neighbors on my street are always having parties for Discovery Toys, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, etc. so it was nice to be able to get together without having to spend our money on whatever was the cheapest thing in the catalog!!! I will definitely be doing that again next year. It takes away the stress I place on myself every year to make cookies and distribute them to everyone!! I just invited everyone to the party that I would have normally delivered cookies to and now I am done!!(except for the garbage man and the ladies at the post office!) YAAH!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I had such a good time! I wish I would have taken a picture of all those cookies with the table you decorated, so pretty. My cookies are almost gone haha!

Ann said...

but my most favoritest part of the day/evening was the coffee with the nice thick creamy milk hahahaha! Ah, we're going to miss you guys!