You have to check this slide show out! It is a compilation of photos from all around the US. They are beautiful pictures! It makes me want to grab the kids and take a road trip right now! It also makes me realize what we don't see in our day to day life because of all the "OTHER" stuff that gets in the way! We really live in a beautiful place! I think I am going to make a list of all the place in the US that I want to visit in my lifetime......more to come.
Anyone have any suggestions for me to add to my list?
Check this out http://mybeautifulamerica.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
try this link: mybeautifulamerica.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OH OH OH! I know a place you HAVE to visit! It is the most happenin' place. It's MY HOUSE. Come soon!
Okay, now to check out that link you gave :)
WOW! The slide show is incredible! We really do live in a beautiful land.
Post a Comment