Tracey I thought of you with the Thank you video...I just wasn't sure if you had someone there or not because your countdown shows 0000 I know how hard this must be for you. May God keep watch over him and bring him home safely to you and your family
I am a thirty something mom of three who tries to live life day by day and enjoy the little things!! (like the sun setting over the farm in the backyard and the gazillion stars in the country nighttime sky!)
6 comments:
Love the baby bird pictures!!!
My Mom used to have birds nest in her kitchen window...I loved it!
Happy Mother's Day!
BG
That is awesome! Do the boys check on them every day?
Tracey
I thought of you with the Thank you video...I just wasn't sure if you had someone there or not because your countdown shows 0000
I know how hard this must be for you.
May God keep watch over him and bring him home safely to you and your family
Hi Tracey
Haven't seen any new blogs here...is everything ok? Is my computer just messing up?
I hope all is well with you and your family.
BG
Hi Tracey, it's just lil' ol' me, and I'm not nagging you about blogging. Nope. Not nagging at all.
DID YOU WATCH LOST LAST NIGHT??? I totally was going to call you but I was so tired. I should call you right now. Skype says you're not available.
Post a Comment