I was out on my porch today watering my plants and was startled by the mourning dove scurrying away. I looked in the nest when Mom/Dad flew away and I was surprised to see the first of two baby birds that have hatched from their eggs! What a wonderful way to celebrate upcoming MOM's day, a new baby!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
One of the eggs hatched!
I was out on my porch today watering my plants and was startled by the mourning dove scurrying away. I looked in the nest when Mom/Dad flew away and I was surprised to see the first of two baby birds that have hatched from their eggs! What a wonderful way to celebrate upcoming MOM's day, a new baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so precious! I wonder how long it will be till the other egg hatches.
They were layed 1-2 days apart so I'm guessing today or tomorrow! I can't wait to see how long it will be before they fly!
Post a Comment