I recieved this in an email. This was done at Rickenbacker Field, Columbus, Ohio. How amazing this must have been in person!! He jumps about 27 seconds into the video and drops the flag at 45 seconds in.
I am a thirty something mom of three who tries to live life day by day and enjoy the little things!! (like the sun setting over the farm in the backyard and the gazillion stars in the country nighttime sky!)
5 comments:
This was absolutely breathtaking! I loved it at the end when the mustangs flew by in formation!
Wow, really an amazing display. I found your website through Ann's...I hope you don't mind!
Enjoy your day and come visit mine sometime :)
BG
What an awesome sight! I loved the way the men were there to catch the flag. What precision that took!
thanks for stopping by ladies! It's great to meet you :)
Post a Comment