Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Baby Photo album is a big hit!
Before my daughter was born my oldest son bought her a 'who loves baby' photo album. You know the plastic coated ones that they can chew on and throw in the toilet......and hopefully not chew on again! Well I finally put some pictures of my husband and the rest of usin it (what?!.....it only took me 11+ months!!!). My daughter LOVES IT!! she carries it around and open it right up to the picture of my husband and she squeals with delight!! It is hysterical to watch! What a great idea! I may even get another one for pictures of family that lives too far to visit often like cousins and grandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh YAY! She knows her daddy :) And I hope he doesn't end up in the toilet. But I bet you could wash that album in the dishwasher top rack if she does toss it in there.
Post a Comment