Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Jan 1st is here! I am looking forward to a year full of GOOD surprises and wonderful new experiences. My hubby is heading out with the army to defend our freedom and the kids and I will be holding up the fort. I'm looking forward to laughing and loving my kids and sending love and support overseas to my husband and his fellow soldiers. This time of year everyone is making resolutions that most of them will never keep. My resolution or goal for the year is to laugh, love, and live every day. I want to go to bed every night satisfied that I made each one of my kids laugh that day. (My attempt to keep my life simplified! Thus the blog name.) I hope you all find what you need to make your life worth while and to be happy!!
BRING IT ON 2008 !!

2 comments:

Ann said...

That sound just like you! To laugh, love, and live everyday :) You are awesome. I could tell at McD's today that you are going to be just fine while Eric's away. Before you know it, that year will pass and he'll be back! Wooohooo!

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.