Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

Today was Day 2 of my exercise program! Wow! I had forgotten that your Abs went up so high on your stomache! My friend and I did an Abs/Butt/Aerobics class. I tried to take it easy and I am still in pain.....good pain, but non the less PAIN! I think my muscles forgot what it meant to really work hard! I weighed in today at 169. By March 20 I want to be at least at 160. I will set a new goal from there! I don't usually like to talk about weight but I figured if I had it in writing somewhere it would make it more real! It is really much easier to eat healthy after working that hard! I keep thinking about my class when I try to reach for that piece of chocolate!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Go Tracey Go! I know you will totally do it. You are not a slacker like me. And you know what? If you stay away from chocolate/dessert, pretty soon you'll lose your taste for it. I speak from experience. With one of my kids during pregnancy, chocolate just didn't go well with me and I didn't eat it much. After awhile, I didn't miss it anymore. I suppose it could be true for any addiction, "starve the beast" and it will eventually die. (The beast being the addiction).

Well, but for me, I "acquired" a taste for dessert again.

I just wish I could be there with you! Maybe I should look into an aerobics class here...