I know it may seem early to some to start thinking about Valentines Day but I need to get things together now so I can get a package to hubby in time. Anyone have any bright ideas for Valentine things to do across the miles?
I found this while searching, is it for real? Is this something you would want? Too cute & too sexy.....really?:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
FUN!!!! I think it's hilarious. Of course he might read your blog and see the video and know what's up. But maybe not, since he doesn't get much time online.
I always thought about "buying" a star and having it named after my husband but I don't know how much that costs. I'd probably need a super-powerful telescope to see it, too. He would be like, "Whoopideedoo" about it though. He doesn't want me buying him stuff, he's so frugal hahaha!
Tracey! I tagged you for a meme! It's on my blog. It's kinda fun :)
Post a Comment