Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been memed

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


6 non important things about me:

1. Im a messy person , but on the inside I'd love to be a neat freak!
2. I love to play games! That may be one of the reasons I had kids, so I'd have someone to always play games with!!
3. My favorite pizza is white pizza with artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
4. When I get rushed I freak out! It's like my mind is spinning out of control!
5. I don't make decisions easily. But deep down I am a control freak (about certain things.....and they don't always have to be important things!). I like things to go my way. Doesn't everyone know there is only one way to do things? (Ha!HA!).
6. I am a very stubborn person who wont ask for help.....ever!


Thanks!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I never knew what your fav. pizza was! For some reason I was thinking it was pepperoni, or was that your American soldier's favorite?

I also freak out when I'm rushed, especially on the kids when we are running late for school or an appointment. I hate being late, but I'm ALWAYS late! I should have put that on my meme.

Did you decide what you are going to do for Eric for Valentine's day? I need to call you soon! It's been too long!

Still Learning said...

I can really identify with your list. Isn't it great to have a friend like Ann!

Blessings on your day,
Patty