Thursday, January 3, 2008

Taking Control of the Year

I am going to lose 10 pounds by March 23, 2008. Easter! There I said it! Now I just have to do it. I am heading in to the YMCA to start exercising again. I love to exercise but I have been bad about finding to time to do it consistently. There is no reason why I can't find 30 minutes 3 times a week to get to the gym. Now there are no excuses. If I start drinking more water, pay attention to what I am putting in my mouth, and start moving I can easily lose 1 pound a week. RIGHT? It doesn't sound that hard. The next time I see my husband should be motivation enough for me to stick with it. It's time to take control!!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

/hi5 Tracey, that is awesome!! And I know you can totally do it. I wish I was going to be here to go to the gym with you.